INSTRUCTION SHEET: Traffic Cone Bag
About your 3-in-1, reversible
TRAFFIC CONE BAG (TCB for short)
One bag, many lives:
TRAFFIC CONE BAG
THANK YOU for becoming a TCB owner!
DID YOU KNOW the #1 comment worldwide about the TCB is ... "I use it every day?"
WATCH THE ORIGINAL VIDEO at trafficconebag.com which demonstrates the 3 main modes:
• City Mode: black backpack
• Safety Mode (“cone”): orange backpack
• Party Mode: svelte little shoulder bag (put your hand in the main black pocket and turn bag inside out)
PLUS a couple of tote modes: 'cos it's amazing what you can do with detachable straps! Here’s the drill:
ORANGE mode for safety: the TCB is a simple, take-anywhere soft bag for being visible on the bike, skateboard, snowboard, or walking, day or night.
BLACK mode for partying and boulevardeering: tote your iPad, notebook computer, trashy magazine, New York Times (unfolded, in the large black pocket), helmet, gym shoes etc etc in this simple, soft bag under your arm.
HANG a blinky light for visibility at night: use the the small elastic loop on the orange side.
SECURITY: in a bar or restaurant, unclip a strap and thread it through the back of the chair to stop it from walking away.
MORE SECURITY: The black pocket is deep enough that your cellphone won't fall out; you can also wear that side against your back for extra security.
DOUBLE IT UP: a small TCB inside a large TCB gives you more capacity and compartments, saves you reversing it, plus, you always have 2 low-bulk bags at the ready for unplanned grocery stops– they can be worn one on top of the other (see website for a generous discount when ordering 2 TCBs).
DETACHABLE straps are versatile: turn the TCB into a makeshift handlebar bag by unclipping straps and wrapping round 'n' round the bars then reclipping.
BE VISIBLE WHEN RUNNING: in orange mode, cross the straps over your chest to cinch it up.
And so on ...
The TCB is made from durable outdoor fabrics, so it’s quite tough and water resistant, but not ballistic or waterproof. Look after it, machine wash gently, hang to dry. Don't drag it across rough surfaces.
I hope you'll click through to my story about why it's made in New York City, and why that matters:
THE CUTE SNAPS: were supplied by assuntastore.com who provide comfort to abandoned and disabled Chinese orphans through their amazing Little Flower Project
TCB on Facebook
Share how you're using the TCB on Facebook - it helps me keep it made with local NYC labor, at a fair price:
(Not into Facebook? Then check out the TCB reviews where you can leave comments). Or Pinterest:
One bag, many lives – what's not to like?
(2 sizes, 13” and 15” wide; both 17" deep)
• Black mode: Black 2.2 oz DWR (Durable Water Resistant) Taslan, elastic loop for blinky light, large black pocket, black engraved snap
• Orange mode: ANSI neon orange coated polyester, two pockets, 3M Scotchlite strip, orange engraved snap
• Straps: Flat nylon webbing with detachable nylon snap hooks and D rings
• Designed by world bicycle adventurette, Lynette Chiang aka galfromdownunder.com
• Handsewn by couturier Caroline Fu in the Garment District, NYC, text her at +1 (917) 660-4673
• Materials from Outdoor Wilderness Fabrics, Idaho, www.owfinc.com
Happy TCB-ing! Lynette Chiang aka Galfromdownunder